I am really looking forward to having my own bed again. It's been nearly a year since I've been in a bed of mine own! We actually got rid of our cheap crappy mattress when we moved out of Feltham, so it will be a brand new mattress and msraynsford
and myself will be the first (and quite probably) only to sleep on it! My own bed!
Since moving out of the flat I have slept in 13 different beds, that's a lot of beds!
1. Sep + Oct '06 - Luton and Dunstable hospital accommodation bed - was a bit small, but pretty comfy. And I got to stay there for 2 months, so it started to feel like home!
2. Nov '06 - Basildon University hospital hellhole bed
3. Dec '06 - Ilford accommodation bed - I made my room Christmassy
4. Jan '07 - Ocean (Roach) Heights, Gibraltar - the bed was OK, apart from the time I found blood on the 'clean' sheets that certainly wasn't mine
5. Also Jan '07 - Lovely big hotel bed at The Caleta, Gibraltar, for a blissful week
6. Also Jan '07 - Slightly folded sofa bed in The Bristol Hotel, Gibraltar, while I was crashing in my parent's hotel for a few days to avoid roaches
7. Feb '07 - Bed in a hotel in Morocco on the sea front in Tangier
8. Also Feb '07 - Another lovely hotel bed at The Eliot in Gibraltar
9. March - June '07 - UCL Halls bed in Swiss Cottage
10. A couple of times this year - the sofa bed of my friend's Kate and Alex
11. In amongst all this - Mart's sofabed at his parent's house
12. In amongst all this - 2 different bed's at my mum and dad's, cause they swapped the beds in the guest room over
13. In amongst all this - kate_the_medic
's futon - much more comfortable when you're drunk.
I think I might go and have a look for a new mattress online...